Re: [APD] Translating Aquarium Heute

>only.  When they translated them to another language, (they were translated
>to both French and Italian while I was writing for them) we were paid again,
>though a smaller amount.  That was all arranged in advance too.  I would
>assume, that as with most magazines, you would need to get permission from
>every individual author before reprinting their work.

Maybe not, it depends on the agreement signed by both parties. TFH
for example, is granted a "non-exclusive right to redistriute" copyright
which in plain English means both TFH and the author can do what they
want with it. Anything.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net