Re: [APD] Re:quotes, religion, etc

REDRAGON40 at aol_com wrote:

At the risk of getting insulted again for having an opinion, I would like to say something about how cluttered this list gets. It is really tiresome to wade through all the repeated quoting again and again. If you need to quote a question, why quote the entire message

I would like to see a limit enforced on signature length. They aren't even neccessary as your name is usually noted in the email address, unless of course you are using AOL software (which does not surprise me in the least). This would also serve to effectively remove religeous drivel and campaign slogans tagged onto the end of messages. No souls are going to be saved with a signature line, that much is for certain. As for the anti-HTML propaganda, I already practice safe ASCII.

To keep this on topic:

Thanks for the design Tom. I think I'm just going to look for a small peice of glassware with a rubber stopper, and design an approximation if I can't find one today. I've not purchased glassware before, so I've no idea where to start locally...

- Chris.