Re: [APD] Microwaving water for water changes a bad thing?

I chalk this up to some old wives tale or urban myth.  I've hooked my python
up to the kitchen sink and adjusted the temp using water from the hot water
tank for years with no ill effects to fish or plants.

Terry

  David Noal wrote,

  I've read in more than one place that heavy metals can be found in
  greater quantity in water that's been in the hot water tank over  the
  tap water used to fill it. This might be only an issue for salt-water
  reef tanks, I really don't know for sure.