[APD] Re: DIY Bubble counter

"I need to build an inline counter pronto. I've seen online directions
before, but misplaced them.  Links anyone?

- Chris."

Try 1/2" ID clear tubing
1/2" PVC caps(the type that insert inward or get tubing slightly larger than the outside caps).

Add one to end of tube, drill two 3/16" holes on the top of one of the caps, Add a long piece of rigid tubing and a short piece(say 1" and a 4" piece for a 5" bubble counter) glue the seal or make the holes slight smaller and wedge the tubing in.

Cost about 1$ or so if you have any extra tubing etc laying around.

Regards,
Tom Barr