[APD] RE: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 18, Issue 49

Hey James,

You might want to try:

www.smallparts.com

or

http://www.mcmaster.com/

They both sell small sections of SS wire mesh for less than 10USD.  If you
order from Mcmaster check to see if there product was from Taiwan as Canada
has recently imposed anti-dumping charges on there SS products.  If that is
the case there will probably be a hefty tariff added to your shipment and a
delay through customs.

Good luck

Simon

<<snip>>