Re: [APD] SS Mesh source

Hello James,
I don't know about North America suppliers but I can get any size stainless
steel mesh from the farm supplies place here in Darwin (Australia).   It is
not cheap no matter what size piece you buy.   I was using it to sieve
potting mixes.   The shop has a wad of samples all sizes imaginable.
Scientific laboratory equipment supplies also have ss mesh but once again it
is much more expensive than the farm supplies place.   Aquaculture suppliers
also sell meshes of various sizes.  Both nylon and stainless.

I grow two types of glosso ouside in ponds (G.elatinoides and G.diandrum).
They only reach for the waters surface when they cover all the substrate
available or the light is cut down.

Cheers
Dave