Re: [APD] Re: problem with tank/regulator seal

What connection are you refering to? The connection between
the tank valve and the regulator? The tank valve should
have a CGA-320 fitting for connection to the regulator. A
CGA-320 fitting uses non-taperered threads and is designed
for a washer to used used to ensure a seal between the
seats of the joining parts. I've never seen anything in the
CGA specs that described a different fitting for CO2 tanks
other than CGA-320 or diff fittings for steel versus
aluminum tanks.

Are you referring to the connection between the tank and
the tank valve?

Scott H.