Re: [APD] What about PAM?

Great magazine. No plans currently for a PAM CD. In any
event, the AGA master audio/video producer/director/editor
and his wife are expecting a second child just about any
time now, so I suspect that it will be difficult to get the
editing board fired up and running for new projects for
some time to come.

AGA picked up all of the remaining copies when PAM stopped
distribution lest those great articles and pictures
disappear. There are hardcopies still available, excepting
PAM 1 and 2, which are included on the current "Classic"
Archive CD.

Scott H.

--- Chuck H <grendel at knology_net> wrote:

> Speaking of great magazines that are now sadly defunct,
> are there any plans
> at AGA to offer Dave Gomberg's late, great "Planted
> Aquaria Magazine"
> collection on CD like has been done with the old TAG
> issues?
> --
> Chuck Huffine
> Knoxville, Tennessee

=====
Christel Kasselmann,
author of the best current authoritative text on aquatic plants
will be a featured speaker at
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies 30th Annual Convention.
March 18-20, 2005 at the Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT