Re: [APD] Where to find needle valve?

I use an "S" series nupro fine metering valve here in OZ.   It had to come
from the USA so must be easy to get over there.   It has plenty of
adjustment.   I got it from Air Liquide WA Pty Ltd here in Darwin and paid
$130 Australian dollars for it.    I know there may be better stuff out
there but that is what I could get here that was able to be connected to the
Australian system of gas delivery which is different to the gas bottle
valves in other countries.    The local du[pla dealer had to get a special
adapter so they could fill dupla gas bottles.   On my big ponds I use a
nupro "M" series fine metering valve which can almost be adjusted down fine
enough for an aquarium.    The fine metering valve is put in line after the
welding regulator that has its own flow meter.   I can send you a photograph
if you like.

Cheers
Dave