Re: [APD] Orientation of CO2 Tank -- or - stand on your head and blow bubbles

You'll get liquid at the output instead of gas until the
liquid level gets down below the valve but he that won't
change the output pressure and the seals are made to handle
liquid CO2. I'm curious whether the flow will tend to be
uneven (I'm betting not) but otherwise, it shouldn't
matter. In fact, you could operate with the tank upside
down, such is one of the wonders of closed pressure
systems.

sh
--- "John T. Fitch" <JTFitch at fitchfamily_com> wrote:

> For space reasons, it would be a better arrangment for me
> if I could lay my
> CO2 tank on its side.  Will it still work properly?   Is
> it safe?  Thanks.
>
> John T. Fitch
> Web: www.fitchfamily.com/aquarium.html

=====
Christel Kasselmann,
author of the best current authoritative text on aquatic plants
will be a featured speaker at
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies 30th Annual Convention.
March 18-20, 2005 at the Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT