Re: [APD] Re: ah supply reflectors

Urethane holds up better to water.

An easy application, but costlier is to use 3M Super 77
Spray adhesive. Holds up well to bulb temps unlike most
spray adhesives.

sh
--- "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net> wrote:

> At 08:30 PM 2/9/2005 -0800, you wrote:
> >Thank you!!  That really looks promising.  The shipping
> cost will be
> >much more than the cost of a foot of the mylar, but it
> might still be
> >reasonable.  I understand you can glue mylar with
> ordinary Elmer's
> >white glue too.
>
> I'd use urethane glue. White glue gets too hard and
> brittle.
>

> --
>
>  /"\                         / http://lists.aquaria.net
>  \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / Killies, Crypts,
> Aponogetons
>   X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
>  / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net

=====
Christel Kasselmann,
author of the best current authoritative text on aquatic plants
will be a featured speaker at
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies 30th Annual Convention.
March 18-20, 2005 at the Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT