Re: [APD] Re: Re: ah supply reflectors

Too late! It's glued on now, a very difficult job to do well, which I didn't. I found web site for making solar cooking reflectors, where aluminized mylar is glued to masonite. Good instructions, and they specifically call for epoxy as the glue. My glue job was bad enough that I suspect I will be doing it over again pretty soon, and that article said that it is extremely difficult to do it well. Next time I will do it in strips and not as one piece. All in all it is a fun project with all sorts of things that can be modified to try to do it better.

Incidentally, liquid nails is a very sticky, very thick, very viscous glue, and thus is very hard to spread in a very thin coat. It also skins over quickly, reducing its effectiveness.