Re: [APD] Re: ah supply reflectors

A 55 watt PC is essentially a T5 folded in half. :-)

sh

http://www.reefgeek.com/products/categories/lighting/104051.html

http://www.reefgeek.com/product_images/sunlight_supply/t5_reflector_output.j

http://www.reefgeek.com/product_images/sunlight_supply/t5_reflector_inaction

http://www.bustan.ca/product_detail.asp?menuID=4&SID=29&PID=120
> [...]
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 10
> Date: Wed,  9 Feb 2005 21:09:11 -0500 (EST)
> From: "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net>
> Subject: Re: [APD] Re: ah supply reflectors
> To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
>
> >If you want to line a hood I suggest you find some of
> the silvered mylar
> >materials that feature reflectivity well over 95%. 3M
> Silverlux was once
> >discontinued, but I still see variations on it for sale
> around the web.
>
> The hydroponics.com franchises sell two kinds of
> reflective mylar. The
> regular one doesn't stand up too well but the ehat and
> water resistant one
> will work and also has a claimed 95% reflectivity.
>

> --
>
>  /"\                         / http://lists.aquaria.net
>  \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / Killies, Crypts,
> Aponogetons
>   X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
>  / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 11
> Date: Wed,  9 Feb 2005 21:09:19 -0500 (EST)
> From: "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net>
> Subject: Re: [APD] Re: ah supply reflectors
> To: Chrys <celticchrys at gmail_com>,	aquatic plants digest
> 	<aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
>
> At 05:51 PM 2/9/2005 -0500, you wrote:
> >Beware that potato chip bags will disentegrate into
> little flakes of
> >plastic after a while.  This creates a big mess in your
> tank.   I
> >found out the hard way, and just wanted to offer a
> warning.
> >-Chrys
>
> Yeah that's the regualr mylar that doesn't work. You need
> the heat and water
> resistant
> stuff.
>

> --
>
>  /"\                         / http://lists.aquaria.net
>  \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / Killies, Crypts,
> Aponogetons
>   X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
>  / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net
>

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 12
> Date: Wed,  9 Feb 2005 21:09:21 -0500 (EST)
> From: "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net>
> Subject: Re: [APD] Re: Boston LFS
> To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
>
> At 06:25 PM 2/9/2005 -0600, you wrote:
> >I used to live in Providence, RI while I was in college
> and there was a
> great
>
> Rhode Island? Tony Terceira... :-)
>

> --
>
>  /"\                         / http://lists.aquaria.net
>  \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / Killies, Crypts,
> Aponogetons
>   X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
>  / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net

> End of Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 18, Issue 18

=====
Christel Kasselmann,
author of the best current authoritative text on aquatic plants
will be a featured speaker at
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies 30th Annual Convention.
March 18-20, 2005 at the Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT