Re: [APD] Re: Re: ah supply reflectors

Here is another progress photo of my pseudo-AH reflector setup. The next step is to epoxy on the mylar solar blanket.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/950168/DSCF013.jpg

On Thursday, February 10, 2005, at 02:59 PM, Vaughn Hopkins wrote:

I just uploaded a couple of photos of my reflector as it sits now. They are at:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/950168/DSCF0012.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/950168/DSCF0013.jpg

I will add to these as I make more progress.