Re: [APD] pH test meter recommendations

Shireen,

Choose one that has a detachable probe that can be replaced. I keep mine permanently in the water, the probe needs replacement after a year or two. You can also end up cracking the probe bulb, so a replaceable one is best.

I have a few of them, I find that pH meters with small sized probes take longer to stabilize the readings.

Regards
Raj