[APD] Re: Re: ah supply reflectors

I've seen (and once had one) "emergency blankets" that are made of silver
mylar, and come in a very manageable (small blanket-sized) size.  They can be
found in camping/outdoors departments in stores (walmart probably has them, if
not, any outdoors store) in little packages for about $2.  Not sure if they are
as highly reflective as potato chip bags, but I think they are, and it would
certainly be easier than saving potato chip bags.
Leah