[APD] Re: Boston fish stores

Laura wrote:

I moved away from Boston 7 years ago, but at the time,
Tropic Isle Aquarium was the best.

I was just in Boston in October and agree with Laura. I looked around for a fish store and this was the only one I found worth anything. Large selection of plants and fish. It can be a bit hard to find as it's stuck at the end of a street in the bottom of a small building.

Good luck!
deb