Re: [APD] Re: ah supply reflectors

>If you want to line a hood I suggest you find some of the silvered mylar
>materials that feature reflectivity well over 95%. 3M Silverlux was once
>discontinued, but I still see variations on it for sale around the web.

The hydroponics.com franchises sell two kinds of reflective mylar. The
regular one doesn't stand up too well but the ehat and water resistant one
will work and also has a claimed 95% reflectivity.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net