[APD] Re: Boston LFS

I used to live in Providence, RI while I was in college and there was a great
little fish store on Wickendon St called Aqua-Life center, but they often had
species I couldn't find elsewhere, and if they didn't have what I was looking
for, they could get it for me.  They have a website:
http://www.aqualifecentral.com/  They certainly had more fish species in the
store than on the web last time I was there a couple years ago, but they have a
decent plant selection (for a LFS).  The fish on the web are probably just
staples they have most of the time, and the harder-to-find fish will vary.
Leah