but you can always try.

Bill

James H <spreerider at gmail_com>
Sent by: aquatic-plants-bounces+bill_wallace=agfa.com at actwin.com
09/02/2005 01:38 PM
Please respond to James H; Please respond to aquatic plants digest

        To:     aquatic-plants at actwin_com
        cc:     (bcc: Bill Wallace/AMOBE/CAN/AGFA/CA/BAYER)
        Subject:        [APD] plants in canada

hi,
im looking for some small plants for my 5 gal, i wanted glosso,
babytears, and chain swords and a few others.  only problem is the
town i live in has a tiny lfs that has next to nothing for plants, all
they have are vals java fern and non aquatic plants that they assure
me are aquatic but obviously not(spiderplants and cherry tree
cuttings).
i am willing to order them online but i need somewhere in canada so i
dont need permits to ship them.. anyone know of a good website or mail
order plant store?
James