Re: [APD] AHSUPPLY's Reflectors

I know we have some optical engineers on the list who can give actual figures, but as the wife of a photon-mad telescope enthusiast I can tell you that the quality of the glass and of the silvering will make a huge difference in the reflectivity of mirrored glass; it is possible that a shiny metal reflector would give you more reflected light.
  but now I am wondering why not use actual glass mirror strips for the
  reflector - that should get closer to the AH reflectivity.