[APD] Re: Flourite/onyx in Sacramento

Guy sells it in Albany for 15$ (or 12.50 a bag perhaps a bag, not sure) has more plants than any LFS I've ever seen. If you want plants, there is not a better place around. Right off of 80, about 1:15 hour drive. Let me know if you'd like me to pick some up when I head down to the Bay area each week. I go right by there. Also, if you need CO2 gas tanks filled/bought etc or UV's, neat bent glass tanks, I can help you out there. I know the cheaper places here.

Regards,
Tom Barr