[APD] Foreground plants assortment

I have a box of foreground plants available. You can see them in this picture:

http://groups.msn.com/rsfish/72gallonwithplants.msnw?albumlist=2<http://groups.msn.com/rsfish/72gallonwithplants.msnw?albumlist=2>

They are, from the left:

pygmy chain sword (E. tenellus) and Glossostigma elantoides, (not much of the glosso, but enough to start out with), Lobelia cardinalis, hair grass (again, a small portion), Lyssomachia numularia var aurea, and Mircranthmum micranthemoides (baby tears).

$10 plus shipping, please contact me off list. They are ready to go in a sealed box and I will ship them tomorrow.

Rachel