[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 18, Issue 9

I'll also state that the reflectors seem to be top notch --- after hooking everything up I turned it on and was astounded!! You need to be careful you don't burn your eyes -- its really that bright!  Anyway, I'm sure the plants will like it.  I'll also mention that the 2x55w bright kit in their 24" enclosure is a bit of a squeeze, but I managed to secure one of the reflectors using a couple washers as spacers (it has ballast --> power cord wires underneath it and I couldn't find a better place to put them --- so it doesn't fit flush to the wood).   All in all a great product!

-Ryan