[APD] RE: club forum needs help

Thanks for the reply, I often use what I have learned
to fuel discussions on our forum; the main problem is
a large number of our charter members are commercial
fishermen (we are located in Brewster Ma. on Cape Cod)
and only have a limited amount of time on shore
between trips. As a result they can only post
occasionally which comes across to the guests
accessing our site as a lack of interest. This is a
busy time of year for them and unless we get more
posts soon I fear that forum guests might get the
impression our club is not worth their time.
Sandi