From: aquatic-plants-bounces+graham=peachy_org at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+graham=peachy_org at actwin.com] On Behalf
Of Sandra Derrick
Sent: Tuesday, 8 February 2005 2:12 AM
To: aquatic plants
Subject: [APD] club forum needs help

Hi everyone, I am calling all hobbiests for your help!
Our local club is in it's infancy and we need more traffic on our forum
to generate interest. We get tons of guest hits right now but few sign
on to our board because it seems to be only the same 4 folks having
discussions and if we try to generate more topics we just look like we
are padding the forum (or worse we look like a bunch of gabby know it
alls!!!) if any of you have the time to sign onto our forum and generate
a few posts it would help our club tremendously and would certainly be
apreciated. Here is the link:
capecodaquariumsociety.org
our club meets every 3rd Thursday and we would love to have anyone close
enough to visit come see us! We also need guest speakers at this time-
contact Jamie via the forum email for more info.
Heartfelt Thanks in advance...
Sandi