Re: Swords as houseplants (was Re: [APD] New leaves are white)

Nah, I just meant they don't get more or less attention than I would
offer to any other plant around my house... Aside from the fact that
they don't need watered. =-)

Removing the dead growth is done on an irregular basis by grabbing the
dead leaf as close to the base and pulling it out. Perhaps its just
that in the conditions in my aquarium they do well...

--
"I didn't climb my way to the top of the food chain to eat celery."
--unknown