Re: [APD] New leaves are white

I have almost all Sword plants in my 20g tank. I treat them as houseplants...

Alot of light, infrequent ferts, pull out the dead leaves as close to
the base as you can...

They are growing very nicely, with the largest probably too big for the tank.

My water is above average PH with a light fish load and 2+ watts per
gallon and NO C02.

David Noal

--
"I didn't climb my way to the top of the food chain to eat celery."
--unknown