[APD] Re: bizarre white "algae"

Not sure what it is but it looks very cool. Wish some would show up in
my tanks. :) I have a similar sort of growth that shows up sometimes in
a swampy terrarium I have. It's orange and I'm pretty sure is a fungus.
It shows up for a few days then leaves again. I think most of them
require very exacting conditions, and will only live when everything is
perfect. My other thought was a bryozoan of some sort, which would be
closer to the coral idea. Did it have tiny little hair like structures
that poked out? Pretty cool looking whatever it was.

Rhonda

--
http://naturalaquariums.com/