[APD] Eheim for sump pump

Hi,

 I am considering adding a sump to my tank because I like some of the
advantages, such as heater in the sump, constant water level, etc..

I really don't know a lot about using this type of a system right now I am
running an Eheim 2026 and a Eheim 2028 on my 120g tank.

What I would like to do is use one of these Eheims to pump the water back  to
the tank from my sump. So the water would be filtered thru the sump then thru
 the Eheim before returning to the tank.

Does this sound like something that is workable or does anyone see any
problems with this?

Thanks,
Bill VanHorn