Re: [APD] Water changes/waste buildup calculator

At 10:20 PM 1/19/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>I don't know about the math, but one thing  that I'm sure it is missing is
"consumers" of the waste in the water.  Bacteria and smaller inverts help to
break down and convert the waste into non-waste products that your plants
will then consume.

Yeah, it's to show dilution from water changes. I have no idea of the math
involved in anyting else to say nothing of Diana Wolsted's "never change"
water regime.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net