[APD] Re:controling snails without fish

I have no trouble controling snails.  I have one tank with all tiny fish in
it (C. pygmaeus, hastatus and habrosus, as well as Tiny rasboras such as
brigittae.  Obviously the use of loaches is not advisable in this tank, even sids,
which enjoyed chasing my tiny rasboras, so I take advantage of the fact that
snails love algae wafers.  I put one in and a few hours later it is covered with
snails, which I remove.  Do this on a regular basis and you will have no
trouble controling snails.