Re: [APD] Timers

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:33:12 -0500 (EST), Richard J. Sexton
<richard at aquaria_net> wrote:
> At 02:46 PM 1/13/2005 +0000, you wrote:
> >In other words, I don't want it to be on for 12 hours and off for 12 hours.
> >I want it to be on for 20 minutes then off for 40 minutes.
> >
> >Does anybody know if such a timer exists and, if so, where I can get one??

There are also Timers that come with just tabs that you press down to
tell it when to be on or off.

http://www.thatpetplace.com/Products/KW/timer/Class//T1/F21+0047+0871/EDP/39649/Itemdy00.aspx
http://www.thatpetplace.com/Products/KW/timer/Class//T1/F21+0221+0346/EDP/44648/Itemdy00.aspx

You can also find timers similar to the 2nd one at Home Depot,
Lowes(running around $10-15).

You just press down the tabs in whatever increment they are in (I
think the surge protector from pet place its 10 or 15 minute
increments) and conveniently, you don't have to worry about losing the
pins.

The only problem I can think of with this is if you wanted to set up a
variable schedule.. ie one program for mondays, one for tuesday, etc.
These will only allow you to have the same schedule every day.

Regards,
Kirsten