Re: [APD] Amano HQI blast

Not complicated. runs high level of lighting (with MH and
PCs running) for about 3 hours per day and low level
lighting (with just PCs) for the rest of the lighting
period.

It's a hybrid on the two lighting techniques for avoiding
algae, run the lights for a shorter period and run the
lights at a lower level. Here you have, runthe bright
lights for a much shorter period.

sh

--- Juan Ignacio Pucheu <pucheu at arnet_com.ar> wrote:

> Hi,
> I was reading some emails about the amano "hqi-blast".
> Could some of the
> attendants at the AGA meeting explain the details  ?.
> Thank's
> Juan
> from Azul, Argentina.-

=====
Christel Kasselmann,
author of the best current authoritative text on aquatic plants
will be a featured speaker at
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies 30th Annual Convention.
March 18-20, 2005 at the Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT