[APD] Timers

I'm looking for a sophisticated timer. I have a small paludarium set up and i'm using an ultrasonic humidifier with it to provide a cool mist and keep the emersed plants moist. However, I don't want to use a standard timer to control the mist; i'm looking for something that runs on an hourly cycle.

In other words, I don't want it to be on for 12 hours and off for 12 hours. I want it to be on for 20 minutes then off for 40 minutes.

Does anybody know if such a timer exists and, if so, where I can get one??

Thanks,
Reggie

www.reggiesaquaria.com