[APD] Christel Replies

I thought Christel would be pleased to see some of the comments about her book, so I sent her the last APD. I thought you folks would enjoy her reply:

Dear Karen,

thank you very much for the information about my book. Of course, it is
enjoying for me to read these mails and they make me a little bit proud
of! When I am reading these mails I know that all the time I spent for
writing this book (3 years every day 3-5 hours) was sensible and necessary.

Sometimes  people forget, that the last edition of my book was published
1999, now we have 2005,  that is the reason why you cannot find for
example Vallisneria caulescens in my book. This plant was imported
within the last 5 years.