Re: [APD] PMDD

Plantex CSM+B is not equivalent to Flourish. But it is a great trace mineral additive. You can use it in place of Flourish but you won't get all the little extra growth hormones and stuff. It comes as a powder but unless you have a very large tank and a good scale you will be best off to mix it as a standard solution. And yes there is a powdered iron. Greg Watson carries 10% iron chelate powder. But again, unless you have a very large tank and a good scale you would be best off mixing it into a standard solution.