Re: [APD] Aquarium plants Reference book

Thanks for catching my error, James.

I meant _The Aquarium Plant Handbook_ produced by Oriental
Gardens

and the _Tropica Aquarium Plants_ produced by Tropica.

Both are really catalogues for the repsective outfits but
very good for describing a large number of plants.

Scott H.