[APD] Cat deterent

(snip)I saw a pad somewhere, Petsmart online perhaps, that was exactly for what you are describing.  When they (cats or dogs) step on it, it must lightly shock them or something.   I don't know if it comes in different sizes or not.

That might even be fun to watch!  :)

Daphne
(snip)Yea, what Daph said, except turned on full strength, hehehe!Dave

Better yet, leave the hood off of the oscar or arowana tank and when the cat jumps up the fish has a snack. Muwahahahahahahah!

Ed in Japan
Fish....More than just sushi