[APD] Cat deterrent

>>I am in need of suggestions to deter my cat from
>>jumping on top of my nano cube. Besides terrorizing
>>the fish inside,

I spent almost a year trying to train my cat to
Sit/sleep/clean itself, etc. on top of one of my
aquariums ... To no avail <grin>!!!

Anyway ... There are several cat training sprays that are
available that I have used successfully on other tanks.
In most of my cases, I didn't want to "spray" it directly
on the aquariums, so I sprayed alluminum foil, the placed
the foil on the tanks - the foil is easily molded to stay
in place ... Cats don't like the smell of the spray and
in most cases, it only requires 2-3 treatments and they
Have learned to leave the aquariums alone ...

Greg Watson