Re: [APD] Tom Barr Estimative Nutrient Dosing

At 03:48 PM 1/7/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>I have been lurking around here the past few weeks, trying to read and
>educate myself between doing my real work (Environmental Geologist),
>anyhow I have come to the conclusion that I don't want to go to (at
>least for now) the exhaustive efforts some of you go to to rid yourself
>of algae, but I do want to control it somewhat.  Tom's estimative
>nutrient dosing method seems like the best for me, where can I find the
>information I need to use this method?

Try two 80% water changes. One today then one tomorrow. I realize this doesn't
answer your question, but IMO this has the most dramatic effect on nukking
algae.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net