[APD] Sagittaria Subulata

One bag is still available.

About 15-20 Sagittaria plants in the bag. Varying sizes.

Send me your mailing address in email and I'll get it off to you
immediately.

Cost: $12 -- this includes shipping.

If you want me to send some sort of overnight deal, I'd be willing, but
we'll have to figure out the shipping charge in that case.

The plants range from more than a foot tall (yea, so much for "dwarf") to
tiny plantlets. The majority are a little more pale than a deep green. My
fault, I'm sure -- I haven't been dosing enough nutrients. But they sure
like to grow tall anyway!

Thanks!
Kevmo