Re: [APD] My plants are dying!!!!

I had a heater do this a couple of years ago. Lost all my vallisneria. I think some hygro and crypts came back (after dying to the substrate) but can't remember exactly. Just looking at that tank after that made me sick to my stomach so it sat for a couple of weeks after that (good thing because I found one of the otos still alive in there a week or so after the disaster). Finally, I cleaned it out and let it sit empty for months then redid everything. I lost blue tetras, black neons, and corys. One black neon (out of 7) and 2 otos survived (out of 3).

Ellen O'Connell
Parker, CO
mailto:oconnel4 at ix_netcom.com