Re: [APD] VHO and HO lighting.. still around?

At 01:38 PM 1/4/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>I'm pretty sure that either thatfishplace or
>petsolutions.com sells URI Aquasuns -- very good VHO bulbs.
>Also, you can get them from Champion Lighting at:
>
>http://www.championlighting.com/e/env/0001iQXuMVjKOx8jGw13861/Products/Ligh
ting/lighting.html?link=/Products/Lighting/uri.html

>The fact that even Champion Lighting (whose name might be
>taken for it's having championed the use of VHO bulbs for
>the longest time) is a sign that PCs are pushing VHOs more
>and more out of the picture.

You'll pay a hefty premium buying through pet places; the economy
of scale isn't there. Try these guys:

http://www.atlantalightbulbs.com/ecart/10Browse.asp

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net