Re: [APD] Carbo Plus

It works. It's expensive, both in start up costs and
maintenance. The ones I've seen in use don't keep a very
even output over the live cycle of the block. Not very
inconspicuous or attractive in an aquarium.

But easy to set up. Consider also, yeast fermentation. The
little Hagen bottles don't take up much room.

Scott H.
--- The Dragon Hunter <dragon_hunter at dragons-realm.net>