[APD] Re: Water Changes

Right you are! I wasn't thinking mathematically in terms of an infinite series. A 50% water change regimen would result in twice the original concentration of anything, assuming no consumption. Good argument for 50% water changes.

Thanks for reminding me of my high school algebra class. It's been a long time. (Use it or lose it, as they say.)

Bill