[APD] Tsunami

On 2/1/2005 12:09, "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net> wrote:

Has anybody heard from APD members in that part of the world? I"ve
written to a few but so far no replies. :-(

I have so far only heard from one plant-friend affected by the disaster, Steen Jensen. He is safe, because although very near the shore, his house is high enough on a hillside that the water didn't reach it. However he had a visit from Holger Windelov yesterday. Holger lost his brother in the Tsunami, and his brother's wife and daughter were severely injured. Like you, I am still waiting for word on others. I will relay any pertinent information as I hear it, and Richard, if you could do the same, I'd appreciate it.

Karen