Re: [APD] Bornei plants

Richard,

Can I send you pictures of Staurogyne leptocaulis and Isacne confusa which
look very similar to plants on that website.   These are plants from the
North of Australia but also occur through Asia, which is not that far away
from the North of Australia.   Singapore is closer to Darwin than Sydney.

Dave Wilson
Darwin