[APD] How to raise baby malayan shrimps?

Hello everyone,

This afternoon I added some Malayan Shrimps into my planted tank. I could see eggs in many of the shrimps' stomachs. After 3 hours, I realised many tiny similar organisms moving in the water and I turned off the filter immediately. Each of them look like a dot with a tail attached. I think those are the shrimps' babies.

How do I raise these baby shrimps? Can someone please advise?

Thanks in advance.

Wayne Wah from Singapore.