Re: [APD] Aquatic Snail removal challenge

Thanks Liz,
I will make some local enquiries to see if I can obtain some "Yandilla
mustard meal" to run some experiments.   The snail angels (that is what I
call the lovely young ladies who come here to inspect my ponds) in the
Fisheries pest dept may be interested as well.   The are other waterplant
producers here that have been quarantined because of snails.

I won't experiment on all the plants as I did last  time but on one aquarium
full of growing plants and plenty of snails.   I took the risk and lost last
time because I was under quarantine and wanted to get back to work quickly.

Cheers
Dave